We are recruiting for a Factory Supervisor to:
- Manage factory production to meet customer orders and company production targets.
- Ensure all products adhere to quality standards.
- Monitor and maintain operational efficiency, minimising downtime, and recording any interruptions accurately.
- Ensure strict adherence to health and safety systems and procedures by the production team.
- Promote a culture of safety and continuous improvement within the production environment.
Tracey Concrete are recruiting for a Management accountant:
- Prepare monthly management accounts
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- Operational finance including: accounts payable/receivable review & management & bank reconciliations
- Preparation of financial statements under applicable reporting standards
Yard Loading Operative
We are recruiting for a Yard Loading Operator to:
- Work as part of the Yard Loading team to load Precast Concrete products
- Operate heavy forklift & plant machinery
- Perform pre-check inspection on the plant prior to using
- Lead and/or assist a variety of tasks dependent on experience
- Act in accordance with the company’s Health, Safety and Environmental policies, procedures and practices
- Wear assigned PPE at all times Work well under pressure
Civil / Structural Engineer
Tracey Concrete are recruiting for an Civil / Structural Engineer to:
- Providing technical solutions for structural precast concrete products
- Liaise with internal and external customers, contractors, and consultants
- Ensure work output conforms to specifications and Standard/Code requirements
- Any other duties as requested by Management to support the efficient running of the technical department
General Operative – Enniskillen & Belcoo
Role working as part of a team in a modern factory manufacturing precast concrete products.
• Operate precast concrete machines
• Operate mobile plant
• General labouring and housekeeping
• Ensure that work areas are maintained in a clean and tidy state
• Ensure compliance with the company’s policies including Health & Safety
• Observe and comply with all good working practices within the factory
Tracey Concrete are recruiting for a HGV Mechanic to:
- Perform routine maintenance and inspections on HGVs to ensure they are in optimal working condition.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot mechanical issues, including identifying and repairing faults in engines, transmissions, brakes, and electrical systems.
- Conduct vehicle servicing, oil changes, and filter replacements according to manufacturer guidelines.
- Perform diagnostic tests using specialized tools and equipment.
- Maintain accurate records of repairs, parts used, and labour time.
Artic HGV Driver
Tracey Concrete are recruiting an Artic HGV Driver
- Deliver precast concrete products throughout Ireland
- No sleeping out required
- 2 Years of HGV experience preferred
- Clean licence preferred
Heavy Plant Mechanic
Tracey Concrete are recruiting a Heavy Plant Mechanic
- Work with a team of mechanics, allocating and distributing work throughout the team.
- Carryout quality work on services and repairs on heavy plant.
- Use digital diagnostics computer to repair faults.
- Work on defects and regular servicing.
- Carryout and complete paperwork on vehicles, including inspection records, defect notes and other related documentation.
- Ensuring health and safety measures are adhered to and tasks are carried out safely.
Why work at
- Participate in exciting social clubs and events, fostering a positive and inclusive work culture
- Contribute to meaningful causes through company-sponsored charity events
- Enjoy exclusive discounts on Tracey Concrete products, promoting a sense of pride and belonging
- Be a part of a growing and dynamic company, with opportunities for professional growth and development.
Tracey Concrete is a leading concrete business that has undergone impressive growth, evolving from a small family-run operation to a thriving enterprise with a turnover of over £40 million. Our reach extends throughout the UK and Ireland, delivering premium-quality concrete products to a diverse range of clients.
At Tracey Concrete, our mission is to create meaningful impact by shaping spaces and enriching people’s lives through our products and unparalleled customer service. We recognise that our employees are the backbone of our success, and we value their hard work, dedication, and contribution to our growth.
As we continue to expand and take on new challenges, we are actively seeking talented individuals to join our dynamic team. If you share our passion for excellence and are looking for a rewarding career opportunity, we invite you to submit your CV and become a part of our success story.
Send your CV or apply to the roles below and start your career journey with Tracey Concrete.